You are cordially invited to a Director's Briefing (inc. teas, coffee & juices), dates can be selected above.
Simply pay the booking fee to reserve your seat, don't pay the rest if you don't like what you get!
At the Director's Briefing you will learn:
- Where your networking approach may be working against you in FINDING, CONNECTING, GROWING your network and making it PROFITABLE
- Why many networking approaches are failing in the current climate
- The 5 questions you must know to engage effectively and find out what networkers need before they can make introductions
- The 10 steps to increasing profitable introductions
- How to ensure your team have what they need to go from not working to networking
You will identify where your firm's networking approach is working for you, where it might be working against you and what you can do about it.
“The plan will work, I like to have structure and I want to hear more about LinkedIn. It was more than 10 out of 10 and I’ll refer you to my contacts.” Stuart Hinds, Partner, Baker Tilly
Here are the concerns of some of the networkers we have been able to help recently:
· I want to develop more interest in my brand while networking
· I get bewildered when trying to find the people I want to meet
· I don't know what to say when networking with perspective clients
· I don't want to network in case I am perceived as a pushy salesperson
· I would like advice and support when networking for quality connections
We’ve been helping people with our revolutionary new briefings and workshops which are both practical and experiential. We’re revealing a unique, tried and tested way to accelerate business growth utilising “word of mouth” introductions from contacts made already or those you meet today or tomorrow.
Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7100 2437.
*Pay the booking fee... don't pay the rest if you don't like what we show you!
Full Price Ticket: £30
We respect the concerns of our previous attendees and confirm this is not a networking event per se yet it is inevitable that this will happen in such an environment.
This event is strictly for company directors and business owners. If you are a legal or accountancy firm kindly book one of our other events dedicated to partners and owners of such firms.
"I was recently invited to attend one of Jason's events designed especially in mind for Solicitors. I have to say that the event was very thought provoking and made me think about my networking skills in general and how I can get the most out of networking events and make it work for me. I learnt some valuable tips on how to deal with other networkers and how to dodge the timewasters. If you have some spare time then get yourself booked onto one of Jason's events! Highly recommended!!!" Steven Eckett, Partner, Bishop & Sewell
"I really enjoyed the Beyond Networking breakfast and I would recommend it to those who are new to networking as well as "seasonsed" networkers. It was well worth investing a few hours out of your day to learn some skills that could fundamentally change the way you network in the future". Nicholas Ayre, Managing Director at Home Fusion Property Search
"What a great approach and helpful team! Jason is not just a mater networker and risk reducer. He has incredible skill to transfer his vast experience to you. He made 2 small recommendations to me about my business that I've already taken on-board and it's helped already. Any time you can get with Jason will be well worth it - regardless of your industry role. Thank you Jason and Beyond Networking". Kevin Quincey, Strategy Director at InfoPlanIT