Drupal For Musicians
Monday, November 10, 2008 from 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
Interested in creating a website to promote your music?
Drupal is a tool for quickly creating websites. It's popular with independent musicians because it's free and easy to use, but also very powerful, so big organisations like MTV, Warner Brothers, and SONY are using it as well.
The Roundhouse and the London Drupal Community are pleased to invite you to Drupal For Musicians. An event introducing Drupal, demonstrating some of it's features that are useful for musicians, and showcasing Drupal websites from small personal sites through to large band sites.
- Music - let visitors listen to your tracks
- Images - creating galleries
- Videos - play videos on your site
- Events - promote your live events
- eCommerce - sell online
- Community - let fans talk to you as well as each other
- News - let fans subscribe to news about you
For anyone thinking about Drupal or already using it, this event is also a great chance to learn from the experience of other musicians, put your questions to the experts, and connect with the Drupal community.
Win A Book
We'll also be giving away four Drupal books from PACKT Publishing, each worth £25. You'll have a chance to win a copy of:
- Building Powerful And Robust Websites With Drupal 6
- Learning Drupal 6 Module Development
- Drupal 6 Themes
- Selling Online With Drupal e-Commerce
Who's Using Drupal?
Everyone from Metalica to Bob Dylan is using Drupal for their website, some of the artists that have Drupal powered sites include: Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Ozzy Osbourne, Gratefull Dead.