San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Make sure your voice is heard in meetings, drawing on voice techniques and acting strategies to speak with confidence and clarity when it matters.
This one day workshop is for Business professionals who need to deliver a formal presentation at Board Level and informal presentations in either internal or external environments such as pitching your ideas at Meetings. Special emphasis is placed on the use of the voice and delivery skills – it’s not just what you say but also how you say it. It would suit those who want to be more Dynamic, Powerful and Memorable.
During the masterclass you will learn:
- A powerful strategic presentation skills framework
- How to communicate with “life & vitality”: make a lasting impact at Board Level and Meetings
- How to deliver more effective, time-saving discussions & presentations: 5 Keys to audience recall & Mind-Mapping
- How to speak with clarity and be engaging: create a ‘punchy style’
- How to build greater confidence and professionalism
By the end of the masterclass you will be able to:
- Maximise planned & spontaneous presentations in the minimum time
- Deliver your message with Clarity
- Effective Vocal Delivery: using your voice powerfully & with authority
- Speak with greater confidence and professionalism
- Convey a more confident Personal Presence & Impact
This masterclass is for:
Business professionals who want to develop their ability to present and influence with Impact and speak with “life & vitality” in challenging business situations.
Pre-Course Requirement: Each participant will bring a 3 minute Work-Related
Talk or Pitching an idea at a Meeting. They will receive detailed Feedback & Analysis plus Individual Coaching.
Your Trainer: Constance lamb
Constance is a Public Speaking Consultant, Mentor & Coach, specialising in Advanced Presentation skills, Voicework & Delivery Skills, Executive Coaching, Personal Presence and Impact. She has over 20yrs experience as a Professional Actress and Voicework working with CEOs and executives at Board Level. She is a trained teacher, Master NLP Practitioner, has an M.A. and taught Voice at Florida State University.
Her real passion and proven expertise is coaching Senior Executives and CEOs to achieve Personal Presence and Impact at all levels; Conferences, Keynote Speeches, Board Level, Meetings internal and external, Executive Interviews both across Private & Public sectors. Also working with SMEs. Her clients include: Citigroup, UK Hydrographic, Thales Acoustics, Yemen LNG, Investment Banking, NHS, SMEs. Hospitality, Reuters.
Save This Event
When & Where
Voice At The Table | Constance Lamb