Eat to Outsmart Cancer Workshop (Syston, Leicester)
Monday, 26 September 2016 from 10:00 to 14:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Eat to Outsmart Cancer
Alongside treatment, there are three powerful ways to help recovery and reduce risk of recurrence - your exercise, diet and emotional health.
This workshop aims to give you the confidence to eat to outsmart cancer and make delicious food choices.
We'll also clear up some of the confusing and often conflicting messages around healthy eating.
The workshop is led by nutritionist Jenny Phillips who recovered from cancer in 2003.
It is funded by Together against Cancer so please use the donation button at time of registering, if you are financially able to.
Refreshments and healthy lunch are included and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Arrive 10am for refreshments and networking, the course starts at 10.30am and ends at 2.30pm
There is limited parking on site, but there are pay and display car parks in syston and some parking on the roads nearby.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and provides this workshop either free or on voluntary donation basis. If you are able to, please donate at time of registering.
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We welcome everyone, over 18, to our workshops.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. More information about Jenny Phillips is available from http://www.inspirednutrition.co.uk/jenny-phillips/
6. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
7. Photographs and videos may be taken at the event and used on social media/PR etc to advertise this and other similar events etc. If you do not want to be included please make this aware to the organisers when you arrive for the workshop.
When & Where
Together Against Cancer
Together Against Cancer is a non-profit, international organization that provides information and assistance to the general public concerning cancer and other degenerative diseases.
In addition, we educate the public, through a variety of means, about therapies which have proven healing qualities, with emphasis placed on the treatment and prevention of cancer. Together Against Cancer also provides support and medical equipment and supplies to other organizations, hospitals and clinics in third world countries. General assistance is also provided to cancer patients and their families through local support groups.