Edinburgh Windows Azure Briefing for Microsoft Partners
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM (BST)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
If you want the opportunity to meet the experts and discuss how the Microsoft Cloud Services platform fits into your organisations development strategy, this is the event for you.
This event is aimed at Business decision makers, CTOs, senior architects and system designers, and will cover Cloud Computing, and in particular, the Windows Azure platform.
The interactive session is designed to help ISVs and SIs understand the opportunities the Windows Azure Platform offers, how it is being used, discuss how they can move forward, and what resources are available to help them.
- Understanding Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Strategy (“We’re all in”)
- Just what is the Windows Azure platform?
- Exploring why partners should be in interested in Cloud Computing and the Windows Azure Platform
- Understanding the Windows Azure Platform Pricing Model
- How partners are using the Windows Azure platform today
- Getting Started Building Applications and Systems for Windows Azure
This format of the sessions are designed to encourage discussion and feedback, and ensure you get any questions you have about the Windows Azure platform answered. There will be the opportunity for more detailed one to one conversations over lunch and into the afternoon. If you have any questions about the suitability of the event, or want to book some “1 to 1” time at any event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Hosted by Microsoft UK ISV Developer Evangalism team