Electric Amusement Spectacular!
Wednesday, 10 July 2013 from 18:00 to 23:00 (BST)
Brighton And Hove, United Kingdom
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Keep an eye out on our twitter for news on cancellations!
Join us for Brighton's Electrical Amusement Spectacular!
It's a wondrous seaside night of indie gaming delights, conversation, and drinks underneath a slightly out-of-place chandelier made of wine glasses.
Brighton locals Games by the Sea have lined up a fantastic set of amusements with which to tickle your imagination, and IndieCity's free informal networking event - the Indie Meet-em-up - is back with an impressive line-up of indie gaming experts, eager to have their brains picked.
- Tussle with your peers in the Johann Sebastian Joust tournament
- Be entertained by wondrous electrical amusements:
- Pole Riders!
- Tenya Wanya Teens!
- Dive Kick!
- and more!
- Peruse the fine selection of indie beers and other tipples at Pub Du Vin (gain free drink tokens by speaking to the experts!)
- Banter with your fellow indies and knowledgeable experts at IndieCity's Indie meet-em-up
- Brian Baglow - Indie games marketing expert, pioneer and style icon
- Alex Tutty - Intellectual property lawyer who focuses on advising indie developers
- Mike Rose - Gamasutra editor extraordinaire, PocketGamer wingman, IndieGames.com
- Natalie Griffith - Owner of indie-focussed agency Press Space PR
- Adam Sawkins - Developer of XBLIG hit FortressCraft
- Dan Marshall - Founder of Size Five Games (previously Zombie Cow Studios)
- Jess Curry - Co-founder of The Chinese Room (team behind Dear Esther and Amnesia)
- Graham McAllister - Founder of Player Reasearch, a user research studio
- David Hayward - Indie gaming curator, creator of the Bit of Alright conferences
- Rob Davies - Founder of Playniac, makers of International Racing Squirrels
- Mary Casey - Production Director at Media Tonic
- Laura Kate - Freelance games writer, Editor at IndieHaven.com, Indie Game enthusiast
- Stephen Morris - Co-founder of Greenfly Studios
- Paul Topping - From middleware developer and mobile publisher NaturalMotion
- Tim Ansell - Founder of Creative Assembly the creators of the Total War series
Snag your ticket now - those who register early will receive a free drinks token. And everyone who reserves a ticket will receive a voucher for a special lunch rate at Pub Du Vin during the day! If you arrive early to the event, you may even receive a small mystery gift.
Pub Du Vin can only contain so many awesome people such as yourselves at any one time (space is limited for fire safety reasons) so please be sure to get a ticket if you plan on attending. We *might* have tickets on the door, but reserve one now to avoid being sad in the face.
--- HUGE THANKS TO OUR GLORIOUS SPONSORS! ---