We are holding our popular DIY email marketing course again. Based on feedback from our previous sessions, we will show you how to create your own html email (really!), how to manage your list(s), how to entice people to sign up, whether you should use a list or not, how to use your email to wow your customers and how to get your emails opened and becoming your most successful sales tool.
DIY Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the most cost effective ways to keep in touch with your prospects, customers, and partners. This course is designed to help you learn how to do it yourself and create an email that will generate results for you and your business.
In this three hour interactive workshop you will look at email marketing campaigns as well as e-newsletters.
The session will cover:
- What are the benefits of email marketing?
- Email marketing best practice – how to avoid being a ‘spammer; what should you send; should you use text or html format
- What is permission based marketing? How to get permission; how to build your list; manage your database and avoid being black-listed.
- How to produce an email newsletter yourself, looking at the tools and technology available to create a competitive advantage.
- Content for your newsletter – what to write plus tips and ideas for content.
- How to
You will come away with an action plan designed to help you get your email campaign going.
When & Where
The School of Marketing
We run the best marketing workshops in London for small businesses and sole traders.
We are not a traditional training company. We run marketing training created by small business owners FOR small business owners. This means that we show you the latest marketing strategies that work in the world of business today.