Environmental Action Planning for Creative Businesses
Thursday, 8 May 2014 from 13:30 to 17:30 (BST)
Norfolk, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Calling all creative and cultural SMEs and Micro Businesses in the East of England - join Culture Change for a free, practical workshop. Get support on building an action plan to take your first steps in 'going green'.
The four-hour session will cover:
- The environmental impacts associated with creative and cultural work
- Inspiring case studies of environmental best practice
- Access to tools and resources that support environmental sustainability
- Training on how to measure your carbon footprint
- Identifying opportunities to save money as well as reduce your carbon emissions
- How to develop an environmental action plan for your business which is relevant and achievable
There will also be networking opportunities to connect with a UK-wide community of creative businesses, acting together to become greener, and access to ongoing support through the Culture Change programme.
The workshop will be facilitated by Julie's Bicycle.
Julie’s Bicycle is an environmental charity working with over 1,000 creative businesses, both UK-based and international, to go green using the latest tools and resources to support action and sustainable business growth.
Please note: this workshop is only available to businesses registered in the East of England, including Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
For more information about Culture Change see www.juliesbicycle.com/culture-change.
For more information on directions click here
When & Where
Culture Change is available to anyone who works within a creative business in the East of England.