- Learn how to make and insert piping
- Discover what a dart is and how to sew and press them
- Discover using zips- learn how to put in either a centred zip or an invisble zip.
- Measure up and put in a buttonhole
- Finish the class by making a neat zip up bag
Save This Event
When & Where
The Thrifty Stitcher
Claire-Louise Hardie is the Sewing Producer to "The Great British Sewing Bee" and Author of "The Great British Sewing Bee- Fashion with Fabric" She's also a professional Costumier and Guest presenter on Create and Craft TV. We offer small sized, friendly sewing classes and courses in Stoke Newington North London.
Our mission is to de-mystify the art of sewing and clothes making, showing you just how easy and fun it can be. We offer a range of contemporary sewing classes, suitable for adults at all levels. Fitting is our passion, and we love to helping students make clothes that fit.
Come and be inspired at our lovely working studio, and leave with a passion for sewing