San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Understanding the necessity of better solutions for maximum spend coverage, compliance and performance, SSON is pleased to launch European Procurement Transformation Summit, http://tinyurl.com/blnwktl, taking place in London on 22nd – 24th January, 2013.
By working with over 50 senior procurement leaders, European Procurement Transformation Summit 2013 will address key topics throughout a procurement transformation project, such as:
• Measuring to transform - Learn practical approaches to secure the success of your initial transformation stage
• Getting up close to CPOs – Let them help you to unleash the upstream value of procurement organisation
• Deep-diving into strategy, structure and execution based on live projects
• Assessing the future delivery model for the provision of procurement services at a global scale
• Enhancing and integrating procurement automation infrastructure
• Streamlining your P2P process to optimise working capital
• Developing robust operation Procurement processes to achieve greater cost reduction
• Increasing spend under management and improving spend compliance
For more information on event sessions and speaker line-up, please view the event agenda at http://tinyurl.com/cjv4vxs.
Interested in networking and sharing best practice with 100+ CPOs and senior procurement experts? Why not register via one of the channels below:
• Online: http://tinyurl.com/ca82ezt.
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or +44 (0)20 7368 9300