Exclusive Cocktail Party @ Wellington Club in Knightsbridge (sponsored by GIORGIO ARMANI skincare)
Friday, 10 August 2012 at 21:00 - Saturday, 11 August 2012 at 03:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to very unique cocktail party/dance at Wellington club : the most original, artistic and seriously cool British Eccentric private members club in the heart of prestigious Knightsbridge!
Dress code is anything; simply 'BE YOURSELF' (perhaps not naked... ;)). It will be great opportunity to meet many new, like minded people in fun & informal setting.
Completely renovated 4 years ago, Wellington Club features an eclectic collection of contemporary artwork 'donated' by British icon Damien Hirst and amazing sound system designed by Pete Tong, the best DJs in UK.
Some of other artists include rebellious Banksy and Chris Bracey, internationally known neon artist who worked with legendary directors such as Stanley Kubrick and Tim Burton as well as artistic collaboration with David LaChapelle and Vivienne Westwood, to name but a few....
The club has won awards for its decor; around every corner is another surprise! (latex bed, Alice's alternative Wonderland, photo booth, a mirrored skull by Damien Hirst etc.).
- A welcome drink on arrival 9-10:30pm
- Sponsored by GIORGIO ARMANI cosmetics: MAN - travel size luxury skin care/ WOMAN- lip palette set & VIP invitation for complimentary make-up consultation with one of the best face designers.
- Chill out music 9-11pm/ party tunes from 11pm
- Upstairs: bar/restaurant, Downstairs: nightclub (my guests will also have access to its restaurant)
- Guests can arrive anytime 9-10:30pm but SHOULD ARRIVE BEFORE 10:30PM
- 3mins walk from Knightsbridge station (One Hyde Park Exit)
- STRICTLY NO DOOR PAYMENT
This is guestlist only private event and Wellington Club will open 9-11pm exclusively for our event before its members join nightclub from 11pm. You and your guests are welcome to stay till late and dance the night away!
I will be there from 9pm introducing each other. You are welcome to come alone or with any number of guests/group.
See you on 10th!