San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
International trade can help your business strengthen and grow. With the right support and knowledge exporting can be rewarding, less risky and provide a more sustainable market than the UK.
New customers, improved cash flow, higher profitability levels, seasonal offset, easier sales and getting a competitive advantage are some of the potential export benefits explored in this workshop led by Chairman of Export Cornwall David Bone.
The workshop is ‘Management Time’ – not training – and will give you the opportunity to consider everything in the context of your own business. Gaining a good understanding will help you make informed decisions about the best ways to identify, approach and develop your international trade opportunities.
Key topics covered by this complementary event include:
- Export as a strategic priority in your business – why export?
- How to create a low risk high return Export Plan
- How to identify overseas opportunity
- Understanding how to get started
- Recognising the wide variety of support available to you
- How to get the most out of UK Trade & Investment support services