Fireworks & Mask Party @ Kensington Roof Gardens
Friday, November 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM - Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 3:00 AM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
(UPDATE: Ticket is SOLD OUT. Club reached full capacity and we are expecting 600 guests.)
You are invited to Kensington Roof Gardens on Friday 2nd Nov. for fun firework & mask party from 7pm onward.
Roof Gardens will be the perfect place to watch spectacular fireworks display celebrating Guy Fawkes weekend. Come along and make new friends, mingle with many beautiful people over cool drink & music and dance the night away!
This is combined event with 3-4 PR companies so expect over 500 guests. You are welcome to bring guests.
Owned by Sir Richard Branson, Roof Gardens always promises the best night out with many fun spirited, attractive crowd at its fantastic setting (located 100ft above street level with 1.5 acres of lush garden as well as 2 club rooms).
We will have reserved area at the main club with table & vodka/soft drinks. I will be there from 7pm introducing each other. All guests arriving 7-8pm will enjoy complimentary cocktail reception.
- Mask is encouraged but not compulsory. You are welcome to come with usual smart party look.
- Gentlemen: No trainers, smart jeans are ok with jacket
- Ladies: party smart, heels
- GUESTS WITH 10GBP TICKET MUST 'ENTER' CLUB BY 10PM. It will be very busy night and we are expecting a long queue. I advise to join the queue 7-8:30pm to be safe. No refund will be offered if you couldn't get in due to late arrival (or if your look didn't fit club's policy).
- Online ticket: 10GBP including entrance to club by 10pm & a complimentary cocktail 7-8pm & table with vodka/soft drinks. Ticket price may go up nearer event date or ticket may be sold out.
- On Door: 20GBP from 10pm (with SERENA'S GUESTLIST). Door payment will be accepted only from 10pm, not before. There will be long waiting time so I can't guarantee what time you will get in.
- Located next to High Street Kensington Tube Station (entrance on Derry St. on the corner with Gap)
- Complimentary cocktail reception 7-8pm
- Spectacular fireworks at the garden at midnight
- Live entertainment/ special DJ
- BBQ /burger will be served at the garden till 2:30am (with separate charge)
- Chill out/semi party music before 10pm/ Party tunes till 3am
- Canopies/power heaters at the garden
Hope you will enjoy this special evening!
* 1.25GBP fee includes 90p eventbrite fee + 35p credit card process fee. Tickets are not refundable.