San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our First Aid at Work Course provides learners with the skills and confidence necessary to respond to a range of first aid & medical emergencies. Upon completion of the course, delegates will be awarded with a certificate that enables them to become a designated workplace first aider in. This course is fully compliant with The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. We can also offer OFQUAL accreditation for this course if required. Additional fees will be incurred for this certification.
Our 3 day First Aid at Work training course is available at our centres based in Slough & Reading or in-house at a venue of your choosing.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- First aid health and safety regulations.
- How to manage incidents calmly and safely.
- The examination of a casualty and further actions/treatments.
- Treatment of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding, fractures, burns and scalds.
- How to deal with heart attacks, eye injuries and general common illnesses.
- Knowledge of basic life support.
- First aid kits and dressings.
- Recording and reporting injuries.
For more information on this or any of our courses please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Corporate Health Training
Corporate Health Training is one of the country’s longest established and most experienced Training & Occupational Health Provider. We’ve been offering businesses across Britain, clear, independent and decisive advice and training for over 65 years.
Despite our significant growth, we are still dedicated to providing an unparalleled service to our customers whilst continuing to invest in improving national standards and education.
We provide a range of training courses awarding nationally recognised qualifications. We also offer a course design service providing bespoke courses for your own particular needs.
Our training courses are fun and informal, providing learners with the knowledge and confidence required to cope with the situations they may face.