San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Free Beginners Linkedin for Business
This hands-on course is for beginners who have not set up a Linkedin profile, and for those who have set up, added some connections, but do not know what they are supposed to do next. The workshop will help you get to grips with the benefits of Linkedin and to use it to find new leads.
- Overview of Linkedin and its usefulness as a source for new business, when used correctly
- Setting up a decent profile
- Explanation of ‘connections’. How/ who /why to ‘invite’ ‘connections’
- Explanation of 2nd and 3rd degree connections
- Posting updates – when/what/how/ why
- Contacting people who are not connected to you
- Sending group emails via Linkedin – why/ benefits
- Groups. Why/how to join plus the massive benefit of group interaction
- Setting up a group – why/how/ benefits
- Company pages – how to set up properly and why they are so important.
- Following Companies – why/ benefits
- What to do next to grow your Linkedin profile, get leads and increase exposure
*This is a hands-on course, please bring a laptop (not a handheld device)*
Please set up a basic Linkedin profile (if you don’t presently have one) prior to attending the course.
Teas & coffees will be provided.
*whilst this course is free, if you book and don't come to the session we will invoice you £30*
Course Tutor: Julia Payn
Julia has over 30 years’ experience in sales and marketing. She has won numerous awards for sales achievement and has introduced effective processes to increase sales into the many companies she has worked with.
She has a deep knowledge of business sales processes and what makes companies successful.
Julia has worked with companies of all sizes, from sole traders to multi-site PLC’s, helping them create efficient strategies to improve business performance.
Julia is passionate about helping business owners improve their sales and has many testimonials to prove the difference she makes to her clients.