FREE Enter & View Authorised Representative Training
Thursday, 13 October 2016 from 09:00 to 16:00 (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Healthwatch Portsmouth is the independent consumer champion for health and social care in Portsmouth.
- We provide people with information, advice and support about local health and social care services.
- We gather views and experiences of local people on the way services are delivered and provided.
- We influence local services based on the evidence that we gather and through our position on the Health and Wellbeing Board in the city.
- We work with other Healthwatch organisations to build a national picture of people’s views on health and social care services.
- Our advocacy service offers support and guidance to people who wish to make a complaint about NHS care.
Under the Health and Social Care act 2012 Healthwatch Portsmouth is empowered to conduct Enter and View activity in the local authority area of Portsmouth.
This practical, interactive workshop is designed to enable you to carry out Enter & View visits as part of a small team in Health & Care settings. The workshop will cover:
- What is Enter & View
- The Key benefits of Enter & View
- Where does Enter & View apply
- Misconceptions about Enter & View
- Qualities of a good Authorised Representative
- The process of an Enter & View visit form planning to report.
The workshop is aimed at anyone with an interest in improving Health & Social care services in the Portsmouth area and highlighting areas of good practice.
By the end of the workshop if you decide to become an Authorised Representative you will added to our register. It is expected that those wishing to be added to the register will complete an Enter & View within 6 weeks of completing this course.
If you have any questions regarding this training please contact us on
Tel: 02393 977 079