Hypnotherapy is a brilliant tool, whether you plan to use it to build your own practice, to help yourself and your friends, or even just as a hobby. This intensive one-day free workshop blends theory with practical applications to offer a foundation in your understanding of hypnotherapy, and your own self-mastery.
The Introduction to Hypnotherapy workshop is ideal for absolute beginners and anyone else looking to expand their knowledge of hypnotherapy. It’s one thing to read about hypnotherapy techniques, but the real learning happens when you actually have a chance to benefit from some guided practice with real people.
This is a great opportunity to figure out if our full NGH Hypnotherapy Certification Course is the right choice for you, because there’s no point joining a course if you don’t like the trainers! We’re sure you’ll like us, but just for your peace of mind, you can come along and meet us in person for a full day of learning, laughing and fun (not to mention loads of hypnosis!)
Am I eligible to sign up?
- Anyone is welcome*
- Absolutely no experience required
- You don’t need to know ANYTHING about hypnosis
- You need to WANT to know the basics of hypnotherapy
- You are not obliged to sign up to any further training with us if you don’t want to
- Whether you’re male or female, young or old, you’re more than welcome – so come along!
*if you have psychological disorders (such as psychosis, clinical depression, schizophrenia, etc), we advise that you do not attend this course.
What will I learn in 1 day?
- Hypnotic inductions (actually hypnotising people)
- Wake up process
- Myths and misconceptions
- Ego boosting techniques
- Hypnosis history
- Hypnotic state deepeners
- Safety and ethics
- Anchoring techniques
- Hypnotherapy session structuring
- Scope of a hypnotherapist
Save This Event
When & Where
HypnoTC: The Hypnotherapy Training Company
Hypnotherapy training in the UK and internationally. Helping you to help others. www.HypnoTC.com