Getting to know... PIP.
Helping you to understand the new Personal Independence Payment.
In 2013 the government will introduce the Personal Independence Payment (PIP), a brand new disability benefit for disabled people aged 16-64.
Affecting millions of disabled adults across the UK, PIP will be replacing Disability Living Allowance (DLA) in the most radical change to disability benefits for many years.
'Getting to know... PIP' is the essential learning event for anyone wanting up-to-date, usable, practical information which they can then use to help their customers/clients/service-users.
Getting to know... PIP has been designed to help you get answers on the most important PIP issues including:
- how to claim
- components & rates
- the PIP scoring system
- the medical assessment
- challenging decisions and appeals
- what it means for existing DLA claimants
- PIP timescales
Brought to you by IncomeMAX and Advice UK, two of the UK's leading welfare and advice services, 'Getting to know...' learning events are unique, fast-paced training events with an emphasis on giving you everything you need in bite sized chunks and supporting you to make sense of the changes.
What you’ll get at this event:
- The most up-to-date facts, presented in easy-to-understand bite sized chunks by the UK's leading welfare trainers
- Comments, opinion & clarification - an expert panel on hand to answer questions, including representatives from the DWP and Disability Rights UK
- Exclusive PIP SURVIVAL PACKS - carefully crafted essential learning materials for you to take away and use with your customers/clients/service-users
- Live VISUAL MINUTES - bringing the event to life with illustrations and colour
- Your questions answered - Live audience interaction with the audience through questions and Twitter & Facebook (Yes, please bring your smartphones, laptops, iPads etc) f/welfarereformuk t/welfarereformuk #PIPevent
- Hosted by Lee Healey - regular commentator on welfare issues for BBC TV & Radio
For more information visit welfarereform.net call 0300 777 7772 or email email@example.com
When & Where
IncomeMAX & Advice UK
Brought to you by IncomeMAX and Advice UK, two of the UK's leading welfare and advice services, 'Getting to know...' learning events are unique, fast-paced training events with an emphasis on giving you everything you need in bite sized chunks and supporting you to make sense of the welfare changes.