This is your opportunity to meet the group's General Managers and senior management team, who will attend this event and are looking forward to discussing your future career with you.
Entrance for external candidates will be from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm, and candidates will need to complete advanced registration on this site.
Take this opportunity to...
- Meet our senior management team
- Present yourself to our General Managers
- Gain inspiration from interesting panel discussions and presentations
- Learn more about the world of Kempinski and what it's like to work for us
Before you start to register...
- register online by latest February 15, 2014
- the registration system allows you 60 minutes to complete registration
- provide all information in English (avoid spelling mistakes)
- interviews may be scheduled according to the information you provide in your registration
- once you have completed your registration, send your cover letter and CV (in English and in a single .pdf file) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to apply for a scheduled interview with one of our General Managers:
- For the pre-selection process, send your cover letter and CV as one entire PDF file to email@example.com latest by February 22, 2014
- Please be aware that all applications will be reviewed during a pre-selection process and due to the limited number of available interview slots, pre-scheduled interviews will only be made where there is an exact match between position and candidate
- Pre-selected candidates will be informed about the interview slot on 1 March, 2014 upon check-in
- All interviewers will recruit for any Kempinski Hotel worldwide, please bring your printed CVs with you
Even if you have sent us your CV, please ensure that you have enough copies of your CV with you to give to the General Managers at the event
Thank you very much for taking these points into consideration.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Munich!
Your Kempinski Talent Development Team"
- Find out more about Kempinski and our unique approach to People Management in our resource centre on www.kempinski-jobs.com
- Check career opportunities online at www.kempinski-jobs.com before attending the event, so you can target your search accordingly
- Like us on facebook (www.facebook.com/kempinskihotels), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/kempinski-hotels) and twitter (www.twitter.com/@kempinskicareer)
- Speak to friends and colleagues who work or have worked for Kempinski before
Thank you for taking the time to register and we look forward to seeing you in Munich!
Your Talent Development Team
When & Where
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 73 five-star hotels in 35 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.