San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course will help you keep control of Adwords budgets and measure performance to maximise your return on advertising spend.
- Understand the concept of Adwords
- Learn how to set up and structure an Adwords campaign
- Measure and evaluate campaign performance
- Understand how to set up and manage low budget Adwords campaigns
- Keep control of Adwords budgets
- Maximise return on advertising spend
Adwords can be a cost effective advertising medium but only if campaigns are well managed. This course looks at how to control budgets, measure performance and then optimise return on advertising spend.
A half day interactive workshop
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those who have either never used Adwords or have decided it doesn't work or doesn't pay.
All courses are open to member businesses from any area. Fee waivered on cancellation provided within at least 7 days of the course start date. Please note, if you cancel less than 7 days before the course date you may be charged unless we are able to fill your place.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND SCHEME: Recommend a friend to attend a training course and when they book you will receive a voucher allowing you FREE admission to a training course of your choice.