Greater London National Park City: October 2016 Campaign Meeting
Tuesday, 11 October 2016 from 18:30 to 20:30 (BST)
To make London the world's first National Park City we need to recruit the support of two-thirds of London's wards and the Mayor of London. 187 wards have already declared their support, but we need the backing of many more to turn this big vision for London into a reality. This meeting focuses on this big and exciting challenge.
- Can you volunteer an hour or more to help us achieve this goal?
- Would you like to lead the campaign in your part of London?
- Are you interested in organising an intervention or event?
- Do you have a specific skill that you would like to offer?
- Or are you just curious and would like to find out more?
- 18:30 Arrive
- 18:45 Meeting starts
- 20:00 Meeting ends
- 20:10 Drinks
Save This Event
When & Where
Greater London National Park City Initiative
We are campaigning to make London the world's first National Park City. Join us.