San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HABC Level 2 Health and Safety in Workplace
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless employees also have a vital part to play in the health and safety of all in the workplace. They need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks
- Understanding principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main cause of harm to workers (Manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules.
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
This is a one day course and delivered by presentation, demonstration, discussion and group practical’s.
Delegates will sit a 30 question multiple choice question paper at the end of the course. To be awarded the certificate 20 questions must be correctly answered.
Tuesday 27th September
When & Where
At LimeSkills we offer specific training for the Health and Social Care Sector across the region. We are an accredited centre enabling us to offer nationally recognised qualifications which will provide all the mandatory and short course care training you need.