Home barista coffee courses
The courses are useful for all home espresso enthusiasts, and for those who want to be. We can also give you advice on your home set-ups so feel free to bring in your own machines.
Location and times
GIFT VOUCHERS AND BOOKING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT BY POST.
GIFT VOUCHER SESSION BOOKINGS TO BE ARRANGED BY EMAIL.
ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
* Please note gift vouchers may take up to a week to process. If they are required earlier, please contact us.
* Once a spot has been reserved, any cancellations and changes need to be made prior to the course. Any changes after will be subject to a fee.
For further information please contact our Trainers at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is limited and tends to be on-street
Buses 242, 388
Tube: Central & Northern lines to Bank (take exit 2- Threadneedle st)
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Nothing is required though you can bring your own coffee brewing equipment if you want specific advice
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, please email email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Taylor st Baristas
Tools of the Trade
- Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 1 & 2 espresso machines
- Robur / Mythos 1 / Anfim / EK43 grinders
- Marco SP9
- A selection of wholebean coffees from Taylor St Roasted