San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We all need and use energy, whether from a household, community or business perspective. And we all know resource is scarce - both in terms of energy itself and the ability to pay for this resource, which can in turn prove a drain on personal energy levels and resilience.
Home Energy Scotland is organising a free 1 day event to showcase the range of support services available to help householders reduce their energy bills and make their homes more affordable to heat, and help organisations support service-users, and businesses save money, improve their environmental performance, and deliver on corporate objectives.
Whether you are involved in the Private, Public or Third Sector, are involved in your community in health, welfare or the environment - or are involved in the Private Rented Sector, you will benefit from attending this free event.
Home Energy Scotland, funded by Scottish Government and managed by Energy Saving Trust, is the cornerstone of the Scottish Government’s approach to tackling Fuel Poverty and Climate Change – two important agendas increasingly impacting not only on the lives of individuals, families and communities across Scotland, but on businesses and organisations of all sizes who need to save money and optimise use of limited resources.
Book your place online to benefit from this opportunity to:
- Hear from guest speakers involved in the arenas of tackling poverty, inequalities and climate change including Laurie Russell, Chief Executive of leading social enterprise the Wise Group, and Jane Beresford, Health Improvement Lead, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Participate in workshops designed to highlight practical support available from Scottish Government to help householders, communities, businesses and Private Sector Landlords
- Learn how Home Energy Scotland’s partnership approach is enabling more people, including the more vulnerable in our communities, to benefit from Scottish Government’s flagship fuel poverty alleviation scheme Warmer Homes Scotland
- Network and connect with others to share experience, insight and best practice
We are running four interactive workshops on the day.Two in the morning and two in the afternoon. You are invited to attend two workshops, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Please book your two sessions to avoid disappointment. Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- AM - Strengthen your business through sustainability or
- AM - Support for the private rented sector
- PM - Effective partnership working or
- PM - Improving comfort levels, lowering energy bills - Support for the more vulnerable in Scotland
All sessions are interactive, and we welcome your experience, input and insight.
Can’t make the event?
Home Energy Scotland provides free, impartial advice to help lower energy bills and carbon emissions. Call free on 0808 808 2282 or email email@example.com with your enquiry and an advisor will call you back.
Save This Event
When & Where
Home Energy Scotland
Home Energy Scotland from the Scottish Government provides free and impartial energy efficiency advice to help householders save energy and make their homes cheaper to heat. We provide information on the available funding, incentives and finance options to help with improvements such as installing a new boiler or insulation.
We also support organisations and communities to reduce their environmental impact, and lower their energy bills and carbon emissions.