Homes for Scotland Annual Conference
Wednesday, 2 November 2016 from 09:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
Building on the success of our previous events, the 5th HFS annual conference will address the key issues that are vital to creating the right climate for increasing the supply of much-needed new homes across all tenures. The event will have a particular focus on next year's council elections, considering how national policy can be translated into local delivery.
This leading housing event's wide-ranging agenda, coupled with topical breakout sessions, will be of appeal to the core HFS membership of home builders, RSLs and associates as well as Local Authorities, councillors and other associated organisations.
Whilst the full speaker line-up is currently being finalised, the programme features a keynote address from Minister for Local Government and Housing Kevin Stewart MSP. The conference will:
- encourage new thinking on demographics and the housing tenures in demand, as well as exploring the impact of Brexit.
- consider alternative views on land use and assembly, including those put forward by the Scottish Greens.
- examine proposed changes to planning - legislative as well as behavioural.
- explore new ways of working with utility companies to achieve positive customer connections.
- promote careers in home building, agreeing ways to work together to ensure the sector has the people it requires to deliver new homes of all tenures.
CONFERENCE SPONSORED BY:
WORKSHOPS SPONSORED BY:
Attendees can book places by clicking the relevant tabs above. This will also generate a VAT receipt. Alternatively, to request an invoice,* email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further updates on Homes for Scotland's 5th Annual Conference, visit www.homesforscotland.com
* Full payment must be received within 30 days from the date of invoice. Should payment not be received within 30 days from the date of invoice, an administration fee of £40+VAT will apply.
Cancellations received 14 or more days before the event will be subject to a cancellation fee of £75+VAT per delegate. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event will not be eligible for refund.