San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
|Course - Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop|
- The process of taking a Hadoop project from conception to completion
- Big Data Defined and How Hadoop makes Big Data more valuable
- MapReduce training: Including how to write a MapReduce program using the Hadoop API.
- HDFS training: Including effective loading and processing of data with CLI and API
- Pig, Hive and Hcatalog: how to accomplish Data movement and processing with higher level languages
- Over 15 hands-on training exercises using HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, key MapReduce components and features (e.g. mapper, reducer, combiner, partitioner and streaming) and more
Java is preferred, but experience in other programming languages such as PHP, C, C++ is sufficient.
Prior Hadoop experience is not required.
All necessary equipment and infrastructure required to perform lab exercises are provided.
Big Data Partnership will provide a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshements for each day of the class. Unlimited teas, coffees & soft drinks provided.
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
You must provide a written notice to Big Data Partnership at least 2 weeks' prior to the start of the class if you cannot attend this class. Big Data Partnership will transfer your registration to a future class of equal or lesser value.
Students who fail to cancel within 2 weeks' and/or do not attend the class, will not receive a refund and will be charged the full amount.
Big Data Partnership can cancel or reschedule at any time at our discretion. In the event that the class is cancelled or rescheduled, we will work with you to apply your registration to another date or refund your fee in full. Big Data Partnership is not responsible for non-refundable travel or other expenses incurrred by the student.
If you have any questions concerning this class, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
When & Where
Big Data Partnership
Big Data Partnership is the leading European-based big data service provider.
Our team has deep expertise across a wide range of big data technologies and data science techniques.
Our recent projects have included:
- the Apache Hadoop ecosystem,
- Apache Spark,
- Apache Cassandra
And a range of other NoSQL databases & search technologies.
Big Data Partnership helps organisations across all industries become more data-driven by reducing costs and grasping new big-data opportunities, rapidly and at low risk.
We help you Discover why and how to become data driven; we work with you to Develop and prove the value of this approach; we Deliver cost effective solutions which exploit faster and more scalable technology. We reduce risk by Training your staff in the necessary new skills and by providing Support.
For more information, visit http://www.bigdatapartnership.com.