How to be a millionaire!
Thursday, 13 October 2016 from 08:30 to 12:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to be a millionaire? Are you concerned about money and talent just upping sticks and leaving your business? Come along and find out some top tips to stop this happening.
Grey Street Hotel - 13 October 2016 – 8:30am-10:15am
- Restrictive covenants in employment contracts to retain talent within your business
- Your credit control procedure – how to retain money within your business
In this seminar we will answer such questions as:
- Is there still a need for restrictive covenants in the gig economy?
- If so, how should they be drafted to ensure maximum level of enforceability?
- What should I do if a key employee goes to a competitor and starts contacting my client base?
- How can I manage outstanding debts in a more cost effective and efficient manner?
The seminar will be informative and interactive and give practical advice that you can implement in your workplace.
- Jenine Martin is an expert debt recovery paralegal who provides a suite of services to ensure that you are able to recover outstanding debt with minimum cost and delay.
- David Gibson is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association International Committee and regularly writes on themes emerging across the EU area.
- Tim Berg & Alexandra Withers regularly act on behalf of clients in High Court restrictive covenant disputes and are well placed to advise on strategy for the same.
What happens on the day?
8:30am – Breakfast and networking.
9:00am – Seminar begins with an introduction by key Heads of Departments.
9:10am – How to draft effective restrictive covenants – David Gibson gives you a guide.
9:30am – How can I enforce restrictive covenants – the litigation team will steer you through the court process and provide tactical and practical tips.
9:55am – How to retain money within your business – Jenine Martin will provide you with the key steps you should be taking to ensure that you are protected from the outset to maximise recovery.
Save This Event
When & Where
Short Richardson & Forth LLP
We have over 30 years of experience and take great pride in our reputation for doing things quickly and efficiently. We know what a crucial difference the small things can make to our clients.
The services we offer are :