Join us for drinks and canapés, whilst gaining some great insight into the world of brand building online. With talks from Head of Search at Thomas Cook, Mee Wennman, and from our experts here at Silverbean, you will gain some great knowledge. There will of course also be the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, and to ask questions after the event.
If you're a digital marketer, the following event will tell you what's on the horizon and what you need to do about it. Search Marketing has seen some drastic changes over the last 12-18 months, making 'being in the know' more important than ever.
This event will suit those who work in retail, ecommerce, travel & tourism, financial services or within other competitive industries. No agencies please.
The event is directed at intermediate to advanced professionals, and it is assumed that those in attendance will have a sound knowledge of search marketing, but want to:
- Know what the next 12 months hold, for the purpose of planning future online marketing and SEO activities
- Receive advice from those in the know about not just the theory, but the realities of search marketing
- Get ideas that can applied to their own projects
- Meet and network with those in similar roles across other businesses
Typical attendees include:
- Directors or Heads of Digital Marketing
- Directors or Heads of Ecommerce
- Ecommerce Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- In-house SEO Managers
Mee Wennman - Head of Search (Thomas Cook)
Mee will be talking about her own experience of search marketing, and how she sees search marketing developing in the future.
Charlotte McMurray – Senior Search Marketing Analyst (Silverbean)
We know that Google is giving more and more emphasis to brand authority in the search results. But how does a machine measure a brand’s strength?
Look at the signals Google uses to identify strong brands online, including:
- Social Signals
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Topical Authority
The focus is on what the above concepts are, and how Google can use them to measure the strength of a brand.
Neil Hancock – Senior Search Marketing Consultant (Silverbean)
This section of the event will focus on getting some practical takeaways on how you can become a big brand online, so it will be the implementation behind Charlotte’s theory.
This will include;
- What makes you a big brand online
- What you need to be doing to become a big brand
- How you actually implement the theory
- Some examples of how brands have become big brands online