How to create a professional video with an IPad and market it on YouTube
Thursday, 29 August 2013 from 09:00 to 17:30 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Click Play To See How You Can Win A FREE Business Video ~ Value Over £500
Aim of the day
- We’ll show you how use your IPad to create a professional, high quality business video and then leverage your video on YouTube to grow your business online.
- Full, unrestricted access to presentation notes and any training specific workbooks.
- An expertly delivered master class that's interactive, informal and fun.
Who should attend?
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to create your own professional videos easily and cost effectively.
- You want to learn how to use video marketing to grow your business online using YouTube
- You work in a marketing or digital role and want to find out more about creating videos and how to use them effectively in the marketing mix.
Module 1 - you will learn how to create a polished and professional video using an IPad
Morning Session 9:30 - 13:00
Brought to you by Iain Clark
He is the founder of Red Power Station a business web video company based in Ravensbourne College.
He has personally made over 200 business videos, including one of a London business owner going to the moon!
His passion of film making started at the age of eight with a clockwork 8mm camera.
With the modern age of cheap fantastic cameras, anyone, with a bit of training can produce their own professional business videos for very little money.
Here's why a video is essential for your website:
- On average site visitors stay for 48 seconds on a website, with video 6 minutes
- Video can double the sales of products on a website
- People buy from people, video on a website is the best, scalable way for customers to get to know you before making a purchase.
What you will learn:
- The exact pieces of software you need for your Ipad so that you can shoot and edit professional videos
- Three script templates you will complete and take away
- How to learn your script
- How to have confidence in front of the camera
- How to compose a perfect shot
- How to light your videos so you look amazing
- How to have perfect sound
- How to edit your shots together
- How to be genuine in front of the camera
Choose the 'How to create a professional business video on an IPad' ticket for this module, or if you wish to take both modules then pick the 'Both Modules' ticket.
Module 2 - Discover 7 critical steps for using YouTube to become the go-to person in your industry, generate ongoing and hands-off traffic to your site, and grow your business fast!
Afternoon Session 14:00 - 17:30
Brought to you by Mark Hughes.
He has been in marketing since 1980 and brings you the latest, cutting edge, tried and tested methods of getting phenomenal results from YouTube.
You will learn the techniques that clients normally pay thousands of pounds for.
Here’s why YouTube and video is paramount for your business today:
- YouTube is the world's 3rd most-visited website.
- YouTube is 2nd largest search engine after Google (people search for video’s to get answers.)
- YouTube videos get indexed by Google and affect search results.
- YouTube now receives over 4 billion daily views… and growing daily.
- YouTube mobile gets over 100 million daily views… and growing daily.
- This demonstrates that you really can’t afford to ignore video marketing.
What you will learn:
- How to determine your video marketing objectives
- How to perform successful keyword research and competitive
- How to optimize your videos for YouTube
- How to ramp up your optimization building backlinks.
- How to integrate your YouTube videos with your website
- How to get more views, comments and subscribers
- Advanced secret sauce strategies
When & Where
Red Power Station
Complete video web video production company.
Our eight step process covers all the bases of creating a stunning business video.
- Fact finding
- Video concept
- Script writing
- The video shoot
- Public speaking training
- The shoot
- The edit
Based in the heart of the film industry in Ravensbourne College, next to the O2.
We have access to the top up and coming talent in TV, film and video production.
Our passion, are real, genuine performances, of real people that convert visitors into raving fans.