How to increase global business through your website - Plymouth
Tuesday, 11 October 2016 from 09:30 to 12:30 (BST)
Leveraging your website to scale your business is fast becoming an essential, not just desirable tool for increasing sales both at home and abroad. This workshop has been carefully designed to help you increase overseas business through your website, as well as develop your overall digital skills and knowledge.
Led by an expert in website optimisation and communications, you will learn how to create your website internationalisation roadmap and gain insights into structure and design to optimise your website for international visitors.
Attend this interactive workshop to learn:
• Practical steps you can take to boost your international business performance online
• How to build and optimise a successful world-class website that will generate a higher volume of web traffic and gain new business from international customers.
• What Google and other search engines consider best practice
• How to plan an international web strategy by targeting your international customers more effectively
• How to be visible on the international web, reach new global customers and increase the number of website enquiries from outside the UK
• How to get ahead of your competitors in global markets by ranking higher in international search engines • How to write content that is understood by customers across the globe by localising your website
You will also have the opportunity to learn from, and network with, other companies who are going international through the web.
Please note: Due to the content and limited number of places available, priority for this event will be given to export-ready/exporting SME companies. It is not suitable for intermediaries or agencies offering translation, legal, financial, website or digital marketing services.
Book early to avoid disappointment
Save This Event
When & Where
Department for International Trade South West
With over 2,400 staff across 100 key global markets, no other organisation is better equipped to help connect your business overseas.
Gain access to an experienced International Trade Adviser who will act as your guide to help develop your international business strategy.
Our services can open doors overseas to help you:
- Identify export opportunities
- Reach customers/business partners otherwise not accessible
- Overcome barriers to market entry or expansion
- Access powerful research to inform key decisions
- Improve overseas marketing strategy
A world of opportunities awaits...