How to Increase your Business Revenues and Profits with Graham Orange
Monday, 3 October 2016 from 10:00 to 13:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Natwest are partnering up with Graham Orange and Sovereign Connect in Llantrisant.
Please arrive at 10am for Networking and Refreshment before the presentation with Graham Orange at 10.20am.
Graham’s Favourite Quote
""Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill
Who is Graham?
- A highly successful leader and confident manager with excellent communication and organisational skills
- 25 years in a fast paced, high pressured and, often, hostile environment
- A military veteran with operational experience in utilising emotional intelligence, an in-depth knowledge of coaching and mentoring skills and a practised listener
- An effective team player and resourceful problem solver able to operate across the full business management spectrum.
"With my experience as a fellow business owner, I understand the determination, skill, courage and honest hard labour required to establish and grow a profitable company. I also realise that it is never an easy journey, having experienced life "under fire" myself. Through intense pressure on numerous occasions, I have gained the knowledge and skills to confidently apply the correct strategies and tactics to achieve absolute success.
"As an ActionCOACH I am passionate about helping you achieve similar results in your business and personal life, and working to re-energise your ambitions and dreams by joining forces with you and investing my passion and drive into successfully growing your business to its pinnacle."
- An open and approachable individual with integrity and empathy
- A down-to-earth approach to life and a great sense of humour
Proven Track Record of Success
- Created systems which have improved KPIs by up to 90%
- Developed processes which enabled 40% improvement on supply chain targets
- Applied coaching and mentoring strategies under high-stress conditions
- Responsible for global distribution of strategic assets
Coaching with Graham
who is ActionCOACH?
- We are the world’s number 1 business coaching firm
- Established in 1993
- We have over 1,000 offices in 50+ countries
- We coach over 10,000 business owners every single week
how does it work?
Whether you want to build your business, create a more dynamic team, or systemise your business so that you can be confident it can run effectively without you necessarily needing to be there, coaching will help you achieve your goals.
Having a coach means you:
- Have someone experienced to brainstorm with as a fellow business owner; somebody who understands the psychological challenges you face as a business owner.
- Work with someone who isn’t blinded by the industry norms and can give a true outside perspective.
- Remain accountable to a pro-active mentor who will make sure you work ‘on’ the business not just ‘in’ it.
- Have access to practical knowledge that your coach has, in relation to the development of strategies to improve all areas of your business.
- Have the benefit of using the ActionCOACH systems that have been developed over 22 years through dealing with businesses all around the world. In addition your coach also has access to the knowledge and experience of every other coach in the 1,000 offices worldwide to call upon.
- Have someone who will keep you motivated to achieve whatever it is you want to achieve with your business
What do you get from it?
By utilising ActionCOACH’s proprietary sales, marketing and business management systems, I will not only show you how to increase your business revenues and profits, often quite dramatically, but also how to develop your business so that you, as the owner can ultimately work less and achieve more. Your coach will help you:
- Increase your turnover, margin and profits
- Turn marketing into an investment rather than an expense
- Recruit, motivate and retain a winning team of employees
- Put systems in place that provide consistent results
- Find more time for family, friends and other interests
- Ultimately have a business that can run without you
Save This Event
When & Where
I have worked for Natwest for 12 years and for the last 5 years have looked after a portfolio of business customers from all sectors.
My role in organising this event has made me realise the power of helping businesses across the board.
I offer events to all businesses who are interested in listening and discussing the issues around their business. Sometimes important information is needed.