With an estimated 59% of the ageing workforce heading towards retirement and only 1 young worker to replace every 4 approaching retirement as a result of fewer graduates opting to join the industry, it is more important than ever for oil & gas companies to attract, develop and retain talent in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Through dynamic presentations, case studies and roundtable discussions, the HR and Talent Management in Oil & Gas 2014 conference will enable you to:
- Explore talent attraction strategies that draw skilled workers, women & graduates into your organisation
- Examine different learning and development techniques that ensure your workforce is adequately trained
- Address retention challenges with strategies that move beyond financial reward
- Ensure a future talent pipeline for your company by exploring industry-wide challenges and employee engagement opportunities
- Network, and share insights, knowledge and discuss solutions to global oil and gas talent and HR issues
When & Where
Inside Government presents a series of interactive, information led and exclusive forums and events. These focus on a range of government policy fields, and are designed for people working in the public, private and third sectors. Each event provides attendees with a unique opportunity to discuss pertinent topics with a panel of speakers, policy experts, and fellow delegates.