San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
With an estimated 59% of the ageing workforce heading towards retirement and only 1 young worker to replace every 4 approaching retirement as a result of fewer graduates opting to join the industry, it is more important than ever for oil & gas companies to attract, develop and retain talent in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Through dynamic presentations, case studies and roundtable discussions, the HR and Talent Management in Oil & Gas 2014 conference will enable you to:
- Explore talent attraction strategies that draw skilled workers, women & graduates into your organisation
- Examine different learning and development techniques that ensure your workforce is adequately trained
- Address retention challenges with strategies that move beyond financial reward
- Ensure a future talent pipeline for your company by exploring industry-wide challenges and employee engagement opportunities
- Network, and share insights, knowledge and discuss solutions to global oil and gas talent and HR issues
When & Where
Inside Intelligence provides you with the inside track on the critical issues affecting your business and the business intelligence to improve your competitive position.
ii has a proven track record for informative, commercially valuable conferences, exhibitions and forums across the Finance, Health, Pharma, Energy and Technology sectors.
Our events offer high level delegations, excellent networking opportunities and integrity of content to ensure the needs of our attendees are met.
We produce a select number of events for either domestic, European or Global markets.