HypnoBirthing is deeply relaxing and effective, and allows your mind and your body to work in harmony, the way nature intended for you and your baby. Boost your confidence and learn about your amazing birthing body.
HypnoBirthing will train you to:
1. Release fear using methods which allow you to be relaxed and confident for the birth of your baby
2. Self-hypnotise; inducing deep relaxation
3. Use massage techniques - stimulating endorphins, your body's natural anaesthetic
4. Visualise your birth to keep you grounded, serene and positive
5. Understand how your mind and body work together efficiently and comfortably
The benefits of HypnoBirthing:
1. Allows your baby to enter the world calmly and gently and drug free
2. With HypnoBirthing you are likely to experience a natural, calm, comfortable birth
3. It often shortens the length of labour
4. HypnoBirthing lessens the physical impact of childbirth
5. The father is actively involved, he knows that he has played an important role in the birth of his child
6. You will be more alert and in control
7. You may find you don't need any pain relief at all
Courses run over either
a) 4 weekday evenings - courses starting at 7:45pm and finishing at 10:15pm at my home on Longhurst Road, Hither Green, SE13 5NA
b) 2 day intensive course normally weekend days - starting at 10:00 and finishing 17:00 with an hour for lunch.
The courses at Lee Complementary Health Centre have free parking outside at t the weekends or it's a 10 minute walk from Hither Green station. There are 3 different cafes nearby for lunch too.
Group courses at Lee Complimentary Health Centre cost £270
Group courses at my home on Longhurst Road cost £270
Group courses at Therapia in Biggin Hill cost £270
Private one-to-one classes taught at your location cost £500
Private one-to-one classes taught at my home £330
Yes, courses can also be taught in your own home. It's very lovely to be super relaxed after class and then just get into bed and sleep...
I want to bring HypnoBirthing to everyone so, please give me a call to discuss what can work best for you.
07886 904 589
Hypnobirthing Classes | Hypnobirthing Lewisham | Hypnobirthing Hither Green | Hypnobirthing Lee Green | Hypnobirthing Catford | Hypnobirthing Blackheath | Hypnobirthing Greenwich
Save This Event
When & Where
I'm a Hypnobirthing teacher and a hypnobirthing Mum. When our son started to come, I was so excited that I was finally going to meet him, I cried tears of joy. I was fearless and absolutely ready to trust in my body to birth my baby. It was easy and it can be that way for you too.
I want to truly affect and inspire mothers and fathers about birth with meaningful antenatal education. It is my goal now to share the techniques and coping skills of Hypnobirthing with mums-to-be and their birth partners.
Working with expectant mothers, fathers and babies is a tremendous privilege, and I am committed to help you to achieve the calm, comfortable and drug free birth you want.
If you're going to run a marathon, you prepare for it mentally and physically, and hypnobirthing is a way to help couples prepare mentally and physically for labour and childbirth. Pregnancy is not an illness but labour and childbirth have in many ways become over-medicalised and I firmly believe that hypnobirthing will help to redress the balance.
The whole programme will equip you with the skills you need. Practice makes perfect!
Hypnobirthing differs from others antenatal hypnosis because it is not 'hypnosis for pain relief' rather the belief that in the absence of fear, positive expectancy, education and relaxation that discomfort need not be there in the first place. Other courses don't teach prenatal bonding, birthing preferences, hospital routines and procedures; empowering the father/birth companion to enjoy a positive role in the experience.