San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Grow Meaningful Ventures, 15-17 March, 2013
Ideation = Ideas into action
This is the second Cambridge weekend event powered by Idea Transform, held at and in association with the Cambridge Judge Business School, supported by CfEL and Accelerate Cambridge. It is aimed both at students from within the University and other academic institutions and at the wider Cambridge/international entrepreneurial community.
- Open to all - bring an idea, find an idea, work on an idea
- Inspiring speakers, practical workshops, hands-on mentors
- Ongoing support if you want to go further after the weekend
This high energy event will bring together individuals with innovative ideas and the skills and support needed to help meaningful projects take that crucial first step towards success. A combination of hands-on, experienced mentors and inspiring keynote speakers will provide the environment for attendees to develop, verify and pitch their ideas within the event timescale.
At the end of the weekend, the panel of judges will select those projects that show most promise, all of which will benefit from ongoing mentoring and support.
Here's how the weekend works:
- 17:00 Registration
- Keynotes, networking, pitching of ideas and team formation
- Feedback on team ideas from experienced advisory panel
- 1-1 access to mentors to help refine and develop ideas
- Pitching workshop
- Keynote speeches from successful entrepreneurs
- Opportunity for further feedback from advisory board
- 1-1 Access to mentors
- Final project presentations
- Judging and announcement of winners
- High profile keynote speech and networking dinner
To find out more about the event
Idea Transform is a partner initiative from Future Business, a non-profit organisation
Existing projects are also welcome to attend the event and pitch for support - please contact the organisers first
When & Where
Innovation, ideas and technology now have the ability to make a difference, delivering real, long-term change around the world.
Idea Transform was created to support these innovative ideas, and to help the entrepreneurs behind them grow sustainable, profitable businesses.
Idea Transform and its partners will support the entire early stage lifecycle of projects through a phased series of events, supported by focused mentoring.
We aim to inspire meaningful projects in areas as diverse as education, health, finance, community and the environment, to benefit us all.