San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About the Course
This course is a practical 1-day event, packed with ideas, case-studies and step-by-step guides to get you hands-on with using and applying customer experience. You will come away from this course with the knowledge, materials and enthusiasm to put customer experience at the heart of your business.
The course will be run by Rick Harris, Managing Director of Customer Faithful - a ‘veteran’ of the UK customer experience scene, with over 15 years experience. As ever, Rick’s presentation style is fun and energetic, so expect a lively and engaging day of hard work and practical learning!
As this course is interactive and personally tailored, it is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates. Future course dates and locations are being planned and details are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
- Great for Team Leaders and Managers of organisations looking to offer outstanding service to their customers
- Ideal for Marketers aiming to promote and position their brand effectively.
- Perfect for small businesses and business owners seeking a competitive edge and using customer experience as a potential unique selling point (USP)
- Suitable for those looking for a 'hands-on' methodology they can take away to drive real change in their organisation.
10 Reasons to attend the CX Management – The Fundamentals course:
Learn how to:
- lead and enable change ithat will improve the customer experience in your business
- identify how customer centric your organisation is, and what needs to change
- ensure your customer experience fits with and supports your company and brand values
- differentiate between different types of customer insight and how to use them for improving customer experience design
- build a customer journey map to guide your business towards offering what customers want
- create a gap analysis to show where you are underperforming (or overperforming!) for your customers, and how to rebalance your customer journey
- adapt balanced scorecards to create win-win initiatives for your customer and your organisation
- build employee engagement around a customer experience improvement plan
- understand the problems and pitfalls of a customer experience implementation and how to avoid them
- create a simple business case to ensure your customer experience plan is profitable
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
1 Wimpole Street is easily accessible in the heart of London's West End, just a short stroll from Oxford Circus tube station. It is a high quality venue, set within the with state-of-the-art facilities of The Royal Society of Medicine.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any questions, testimonials or requests, contact email@example.com directly.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - you can send a colleague in your place if your circumstances change - but please let us know a day in advance.
Save This Event
When & Where
Customer Faithful Ltd
Customer Faithful is one of the leading customer experience consultancies in the UK.
Our focus is in supporting a wide range of companies across different industries deal with the same core issue – how it feels to be their customer and how such insight can be used to drive commercial success around being customer-centric.
Based in the UK, our clients range from multinational corporations to privately-run businesses and member-only organisations. We are proud to work with many of our clients on an on-going basis, and we’re happy to arrange for a personal testimonial of our work if required.
Customer Faithful is led by Rick Harris – almost a ‘veteran’ of the UK customer experience scene now, and still as passionate as ever about the importance and value of seeing businesses through the eyes of its customers.