Our conference is bringing together over 200 delegates from across the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) and beyond. We will share experiences and celebrate good practice in supporting people with fewer opportunities.
Inclusion is a thematic network made up of 14 National Agencies across the LLP from 13 countries exploring the current state of participation of people with fewer opportunities in the LLP. We are in the third and final phase of our journey to make the Lifelong LLP more accessible for people with fewer opportunities.
The conference is hosted by Ecorys, the UK National Agency for the Leonardo, Grundtvig and Transversal Programme and will take place on 20 June at the ICC in Birmingham, UK.
Please come and join us to:
· be inspired by hearing from project beneficiaries about their experiences of taking part in the LLP
· share your story and inspire others about supporting people with fewer opportunities
· learn about the recommendations produced by the Inclusion network to make the LLP more inclusive and accessible
· explore the exhibition of projects from the LLP, Youth in Action, the European Social Fund and E-Twinning
· put your questions to a panel of experts on the topic of social inclusion, education and training
· be part of the Inclusion journey to making the LLP and the future generation of education and training programmes an opportunity open to all!
An informal drinks reception will be take place on 19 June at the Ikon Gallery for you to meet your fellow delegates. Doors open at 19.30.
Please register your place now and we look forward to seeing you in Birmingham!
Venues & Directions:
19.30 - 22.30
09.00 - 15.30
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.