San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Influencing is the single biggest business skill. We can influence people by being with them or not being with them, by saying something or by saying nothing. It can be subliminal, subtle or overt. Indeed, we can even influence ourselves with the beliefs we build up and hold about our own abilities or lack of them.
In business the ability to influence customers, our peers, our team and senior decision makers is critical to delivering results.
In this combination of workshop and coaching you will explore the key enablers to influencing with integrity and develop strategies to influence in your specific business world.
To help participants develop a positive and non-manipulative approach to influencing at work, both formally and informally.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand what good influencing looks, sounds and feels like.
- Have a greater awareness of your impact on others and how to harness your influencing strengths.
- Be equipped to positively tackle a specific influencing scenario in your business life.
- Individuals, up to management level, within a business who need to engage or persuade others of their plans in order to deliver business results.
- Pre-course impact questionnaire.
- A highly interactive 1 day workshop combining creative exercises with application to participants real world scenarios.
- Follow up individual telephone coaching session (0.5 hr) and series of email prompts based on course content.
- Barriers to influencing
- Using your emotional intelligence
- The shape of win-win outcomes
- Uncovering others motivations
- How to develop rapport and trust-worthiness
- Developing an influencing power base
- Selling your ideas with influencing language
- Creative approaches to influencing
Save This Event
When & Where
Grainne is an agile and expert business trainer and facilitator who uses her real world experience in finance, planning and sales to deliver totally relevant business training and coaching with measurable results.