Installer Roadshow: The Case for GSHP (Worcestershire Non-MCS)
Tuesday, 10 February 2015 from 08:30 to 11:30 (GMT)
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us on our mystery tour & unearth the truth about ground source heat pumps
- Are you cynical about the renewables market?
- Sceptical about how these technologies may impact on your business?
- Do you remain to be convinced about the real benefit of ground source heat pumps?
- Feeling poorly informed about the RHI and other Government incentives?
Join us as we uncover the mystery behind the renewables industry and examine the truth about ground source heat pumps.
The events are completely free to attend - we’ll even throw in a bacon butty and brew. Elementary my dear Watson!
10th February, 8:30 – 11:30am
Who should attend:
Non-MCS heating and plumbing engineers
Examining the evidence
The logical case for renewable heating technologies has never been stronger and the facts reveal significant business opportunities for installers who embrace the expanding market.
However, we know that information about these technologies is often foggy and that the benefits of ever-changing Government incentives can seem like an illusion to some.
That’s why Kensa is running a series of installer events in conjunction with Plumbase to dispel the myths about renewable heating technologies and examine the facts about ground source heat pumps.
Taking you on a journey of discovery
- Differentiate your business
- Expand the range of services you offer and cater for new customer requirements
- Enter a growth market and provide higher value/price solutions
- Be supported on your journey by a leading and experienced manufacturer
- Discover solutions best placed for your target rural off-gas customer
Sign up today and watch the case unfold...
When & Where
Kensa Heat Pumps
Kensa Heat Pumps is the UK's dedicated manufacturer and supplier of a complete range of ground source heat pumps.
As an MCS accredited installer and manufacturer, Kensa works as a partner with many installers, specifiers and housing providers to deliver exceptionally well-designed systems which out-perform the market.