San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SERVICED ACCOMMODATION SUPERCLASS
The Intelligent Property Academy team are some of the country’s most successful operators of the Serviced Accommodation investment strategy and on this 2 day intensive training they will share exactly how they Source, Secure, Manage and Market properties; generating thousands of pounds profit per month, per unit.
IPA provide the UK’s No.1 Serviced Accommodation course because you will be receiving a wealth of tailored training from Investor who train, not trainers who invest, people who are out there in the market doing exactly what they teach, this includes our lead trainers Justin Whittemore and Justin Brewer who still manage the day-to-day running of their very succcessful Serviced Accommodation businesses.
The Justin's collectively control 60+ serviced units, Justin W's 100% occupied apartments are aimed at the Corporate/Exec market while Justin B targets leisure guests in prime Central London using Airbnb, so whichever Serviced strategy you're focusing on these guys know how to take single units and create 3 x the normal rental profit using short-term lets.
The 2 day theory and practical training will cover:
* What exactly is Serviced Accommodation?
* What property type works in your area (and it’s not just apartments!)
* How to triple your profits compared to a single let
* Why choose Serviced Accommodation as a strategy?
* Setting up your business structure
* How to source the best properties - dependent on your target market
* Understanding your legal obligations inc.
Article 4 + Health & Safety
* Sharing facilities & minimum requirements
* Identify your resident type
* Case Study examples
* Assessing demand in your area,
* Property search tips
* How to price your rooms
* Competitor analysis
* Room marketing basics
* Assessing a potential deal
* The value of building a recognisable Serviced Apartment brand
* How to use online advertising portals
* Overview of front desk booking systems
* Sample adverts
* Working with agents
* Developing strategic partners
* Approaching landlords direct
* Legal Contracts & insurances
* Maintenance - Traffic light system
* Serviced Accommodation industry best practises
* Live Property Tour