1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Intermediate Adobe Illustrator
During this 1 day intermediate level Adobe Illustrator course you will learn how to use Illustrator's tools to create stunning illustrations and type effects. Building on our Introduction to Illustrator, you will learn how to work with colours, create printable documents, use gradients, layers, fonts, text effects, work with page and product design along with many other more advanced features.
- Professional Drawing with Illustrator
- Modifying Objects
- Scaling and Resizing
- Using Guides and Rulers
- Working with Colours in Illustrator
- Creating Layouts for Product Placement and Packaging
- Text copy and Typography in Illustrator
- Importing and working with Textures
- Working with Opacity
- Bring a Fluorescent Transparency to Life
- Working with Clipping Masks
- Working with 3D Elements
- Outputting your Artwork
- Save for Web & Devices
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for existing Illustrator users who wish to improve their workflow and learn how to take advantage of more of the applications powerful features. We also offer an introductory course for those who are completely new to Illustrator and an advanced course for expert level users and Fashion and Textile design with Adobe Illustrator.
View Full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/illustrator-intermediate
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station