International Exhibitions Skills - UKTI Master Class
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (GMT)
Acton Trussell, United Kingdom
International Exhibition Skills
Delegates will gain knowledge of how to meet the sales, marketing and international communication needs for business to effectively and confidently prepare for and exhibit at overseas exhibitions. As well as effectively follow up leads gained from trade shows.
The master class will also give an understanding the key principles of successfully exhibiting overseas and maximising return on the investment, avoiding expensive pitfalls, the production of an outline exhibition plan and budget in readiness for a forthcoming exhibition.
Topics on the day include:
• Choosing the right exhibition/Trade Show
• Planning the exhibition/Trade Show
• Researching the markets(s) invitations and timing. Formal timeslots. - OMIS
• Use of exhibition organiser’s PR and marketing opportunities.
• Working to budgets – including all costs.
• Maximising the opportunities during the show