San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The objective of this master class is to give the delegate an understanding of the key principles of successfully marketing and selling overseas and the production of a sales and marketing plan for entering overseas markets.
Topics on the day include:
- Marketing budget & capacity.
- Identification of market trends
- Market mapping & prioritisation.
- National, regional, global pricing strategy?
- Four broad categories – Advertising; Public & Press relations; sales promotions & direct selling.
- Translations, cultural sensitivity and taste in marketing materials/collateral.
- Packaging – different market requirements. Translations & certifications. Instructions for use and warranties.
- Direct marketing, Digital marketing, exhibitions.
- Managing sales teams, agents and distributors.