Interview Success Workshop - 5 October 2012
Friday, October 5, 2012 from 10:15 AM to 1:15 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
What will the workshop cover?
We’ll guide you through these areas:
• Different interview styles used by employers, and how to handle them
• Brainstorming questions you’re likely to be asked
• How to answer questions in a way that provides ‘evidence’ that you can do the job
• Practising answering questions in this way
• Tips on presenting yourself well
• Suitable questions for you to ask the interviewer
• How and when to follow-up after your interview
What will the workshop be like?
It will be friendly and supportive!
Our Interview Success workshop is held at:
Women Like Us, Europoint Centre, 5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
Our office is 10 minutes walk from London Bridge, Borough and Southwark stations and around 15 minutes from Waterloo. Find your way to Southwark Street from whichever direction you're coming from and Lavington Street is half way along on the south side. There are two entrances to 5-11 Lavington Street - please use the left hand one which is the Europoint building.
Full details of this workshop can be found here.