San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The CIA World Factbook was recently updated with estimates of gross domestic product growth rates for countries around the world.
According to the list, six countries have GDP growth that’s outpacing the rest of the globe:
GDP Growth Estimate (%) Largest GDP Sector (%)
• Qatar 16.3 Industry - 71.8
• Paraguay 15.3 Services - 53.9
• Singapore 14.5 Services - 71.7
• Taiwan 10.8 Services - 67.5
• India 10.4 Services - 54.7
• China 10.3 Services - 43.0
To many, the attainment of second place by a country such as Paraguay may come as somewhat of a surprise. It is however no surprise to the modern leaders of Paraguay. These leaders are actively inviting and seeking foreign investment into the country's wealth of of natural resources, technology, infrastructure and agricultural opportunities.
When & Where
Southern States BC