JEC Workshops – ‘Gaining the Edge’
Monday, 14 October 2013 at 19:30 - Monday, 28 October 2013 at 21:00 (BST)
Canterbury, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dates : 3 evening sessions on a Monday
Times : 7.30pm - 9pm
A series of three highly engaging workshops aimed at those who are looking for opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally. These workshops are about building belief in yourself, belief in what you do and belief in others. Understanding what gives someone ‘edge’ and makes them stand out from the crowd. In today’s highly competitive marketplace, sales and sales techniques have something to teach everyone as regards the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of being different and the winning ingredients for getting yourself noticed.
Workshop 1 – Monday, October 14th: ‘Gaining the Edge … by standing out from the crowd’
This opening workshop gets underneath the skin of being different and the value of differentiating yourself from the crowd. In a world obsessed with the search for ‘different’, what does it take to make yourself truly stand out and get noticed?
- Why be different?
- What different looks and sounds like
- Making an impression that lasts
Workshop 2 – Monday, October 21st : ‘Gaining the Edge … by maximising potential for success’
We all have the potential and ability to be successful so what makes successful people successful? This second workshop builds on the concepts and ideas from the week before, and looks at the key attributes for maximising personal & professional success
- What is success?
- Barriers to success
- The power of Positive Programming
Workshop 3 – Monday, October 28th: ‘Gaining the Edge … by planning for Results’
In today’s competitive world, there is constant pressure to do more, better, quicker and for less. The challenge to consistently achieve is intense, and not only achieve but grow results. This final workshop builds on the themes and topics of the previous two to complete the journey towards being a leader in your field and attaining results
- The importance of defining what you want
- How to truly get the E.D.G.E
- The 5 R’s of ‘winning’
What you will get from this workshop programme:
- Practical tips to take away and use
- Ideas and concepts to challenge and motivate
- The opportunity to work with likeminded individuals
- A personal ‘Action Plan’ to work on throughout and after the Programme
- Materials and handouts included in the cost
- The chance to discuss ideas and perspectives
- Real life insights and practical everyday examples
- The tools you need to gain ‘the Edge’!