The next of the Chamber's regular social networking events where local business people meet and chat over a cool drink and nibbles.
With its 'casual' atmosphere LAID BACK BUSINESS is the perfect event for anyone, whether first time networkers or seasoned pros:
- from business owners with companies of any size looking for new avenues to market and make new connections
- to executives and professionals wanting to expand their resources and centres of influence
- to those in transition, or perhaps looking to start a business, business students etc.
Lots of business is done with people we like, know and trust. These sociable evenings have been organised so that members of the local business community can chat in a relaxed environment with like-minded individuals and get to know one another. There is a lot of support for keeping it local, using one another’s products and services or just keeping up with the news and sharing your opinions and these events are ideal for just that!
Ticket price includes first drink at the bar and Lilico's tasty nibbles! Make sure you book in to get your food & drink token
Members and Non Members welcome and please don't forget to tell your friends and colleagues!
When & Where
Barnstaple & District Chamber of Commerce Ltd
- We are an independent membership organisation, created by local business people to promote and look after the interests of local businesses.
- We work to achieve the goal of ensuring the ‘voice’ of the business community is well understood.
- Chambers of Commerce are designed primarily to represent the views and interests of the business members, at a local, regional and national level.
- We are the 'voice and ears' of local business, and provision of truly independent business representation and lobbying, networking and signposting for the benefit of its members and the wider business community
- Registerd Office: 47 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1SQ
- Registered in England & Wales: 06801079