San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Attend the Induction Module for free if you sign up before the 20th November 2014.
Price will be amended after this date.
Morning Session... 09.30 - 13.00
Later Life Academy Induction
· Why are you here?
· Benefits of being a member of LLA
· The changing landscape of the Later Life market.
Later Life products and matching needs
· The Later Life product range
· The at-retirement consumer journey
– we’re all individuals now
· The issues facing the consumer in retirement (not just about FS products but also how they live, dealing with loneliness, activities, dealing with fears, dreams and aspirations)
· Understanding the effects of ‘grey’ inflation
· Funeral Plans
– how they work
– a growing cost
This module will provide you with 15 points towards graduating the Academy if you are a member. The Academy points are only gained upon completion of an exit exam.
Afternoon Session... 13.30 - 16.30
Fact Finding Module
Fact Finding and Clients needs
· Is your fact find suitable for the later life market?
· Soft needs (i.e. what are your plans in retirement – hobbies etc) and Hard facts, understanding the customers financial needs now, in the medium term and long term, what do they want to leave to their beneficiaries.
· A helping hand
This module will provide you with 10 points towards graduating the Academy if you are a member. The Academy points are only gained upon completion of an exit exam.
These courses will also go towards structured CPD if you are a member of the Academy or not, and a certificate will be sent to comfirm this.
For further details on the Later Life Academy then please email email@example.com or call 01452 310777 Option 1.
The Later Life Academy reserve the right to cancel this event if there is not enough interest to run it.
When & Where
LATER LIFE ACADEMY
The Equity Release Club was created in 2007 to provide specialist products & services for a small number of Financial Advisers within the Equity Release market.
As membership had reached 3500 by 2013 it was decided that there was a wider Industry need for support and learning processes to assist advisers to expand their knowledge in the "@retirement" market.
In February 2014 the Academy is launched as an Industry wide initiative, backed by some of the biggest providers in Financial Services, to support and develop advisers learning and delivery to this customer group.