Leadership Development Programme Master Class 2013
Sunday, 27 October 2013 from 09:00 to 21:30 (GMT)
Celebrating 10 years of the MCB’s Leadership Development Programme
The LDP Alumni Team are pleased to invite you to a
LDP Training Master Class*
by World Renowned
Susan Nash (USA) on
Temperament, Type and Leadership
The 10th Anniversary LDP Alumni Dinner
*Please note only LDP Alumni can attend the Master Class.
*Registration deadline for Master Class booking: 20th October 2013.
*Pre-course work required to be completed prior to attending the course.
9:00am - 6:00pm
6:30pm - 9:30pm
The concept of temperament represents a separate yet complementary theory to personality type (as assessed by the MBTI®). It describes four patterns that have been recognised in many cultures for over 25 centuries. Temperament helps us to understand why we do what we do, and is valuable in leadership from a variety of perspectives. The model provides:
- Insight into your innate leadership talents and possible challenges.
- Greater understanding of how to inspire others successfully by personalising motivators to individual needs.
- Knowledge of personality-based stressors and how to increase personal resilience for you and the teams you are leading.
In this unique workshop, you will:
- Review the needs and motivators for each temperament.
- Understand the contribution of temperament to effective leadership.
- Discuss your strengths and potential challenges as a leader.
- Identify how to flex your coaching style to meet the needs of different temperaments.
- Define key motivating factors for each temperament in order to increase engagement and productivity.
- Identify the dysfunctional behavioural patterns, or "Survival Games" characteristically associated with of the four temperaments.
- Recognise the typical stressors that are most likely to trigger defensive behaviour, or survival-game-playing in each of the four temperaments.
- Learn temperament-specific intervention strategies in the workplace that stop the dysfunctional behaviour and promote the capacity to thrive, rather than just survive, in times of stress.
- Share examples where effective solutions have been found.
For further information, please contact:
Brother Shabir Jivraj Sister Hajera Memon
M: 07961 120 353 M: 07984 579 458
About The MCB
The Muslim Council of Britain is the UK's largest Muslim umbrella body with over 500
affiliated national, regional and local organisations, mosques, charities and schools. it is
an inclusive umbrella organisation that represents the interests of Muslims in Britain.
It was founded in 1997, and is pledged to work for the common good of society as a whole.
Over the years it has built its reputation on consultation, co-operation and co-ordination
among Muslim institutions and concerned Muslims in Britain. It aims to enable the
Muslim community to realise its full potentional by participating in and contributing to
the wider society.
The LDP Master Class is an important initiative towards achieving this aim.
For further information please contact:
The Muslim Council of Britain
PO Box 57330, London, E1 2WJ
Tel: 0845 26 26 786
Fax: 0207 247 7079
When & Where
Muslim Council of Britain
The Muslim Council of Britain is a national representative Muslim umbrella body with over 500 affiliated national, regional and local organisations, mosques, charities and schools. The MCB is pledged to work for the common good of society as a whole; encouraging individual Muslims and Muslim organisations to play a full and participatory role in public life.