Leadership Workshop - HQ
Thursday, 21 August 2014 from 09:00 to 17:00 (BST)
Heathrow, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
An internal course for Adelie employees only.
This is the first workshop in the Leadership Programme.
You will be asked to complete some preparation before the event.
- Network and collaborate with managers and supervisors from other parts of the business
- Articulate what is required of a successful leader at Adelie and how this links to the Adelie Competency Model.
- Recognise the impact of leadership styles and where they need to be more flexible.
- Treat people as adults and help others think for themselves, moving people from dependence to independence.
- Use new communication skills to motivate employees (stroking) and enable people to think independently (questioning).
- Plan a capability improvement plan and select the skills they will need to do this: training, coaching or mentoring.
- Create a motivating work environment by removing de-motivators and increasing satisfiers in the workplace.